Members have access to two interactive and expert-led online learning courses. Each gets you one continuing education credit (when you pass the ten-question quiz).
(Members only content)
Today’s Project Manager
Today’s most successful A/E firms are committed to the project management method of delivering services to their clients. This module describes the challenges of being a PM and some proven techniques to meet these challenges. Topics include:
- Traits, duties, and responsibilities of a strong project manager
- How do strong project managers work with their principals?
- The common sins committed by project managers (and how to avoid them)
Before you can lead others, you must be able to manage your own time efficiently. This module discusses the biggest time management challenges for today’s PMs and presents proven ways to improve productivity. Topics include:
- Using a “quiet-hour” program
- Meetings: the PM’s most time consuming activity
- Using “dead time” effectively