*Members have access for free. If you are a member login to register.
Date: Tuesday, May 7, 2019
Time: 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. (EDT)
Presenter: Chris Martersteck, AIA, LEED AP, DBIA, AECPM
Your most valuable personal asset is time. How well you use your time depends on your ability to use it to achieve specific results. Use your time well and you are more valuable to the firm and your potential for advancement grows.
But before you can manage others, you need to learn to manage your own work and obligations. There are many time management challenges facing A/E Project Managers, you need proven ways to improve your personal productivity.
Join your colleagues and PSMJ’s Chris Martersteck, for this 60-minute live webinar and learn:
- How better planning can produce big benefits
- The key takeaways you need to manage meetings better
- Simple strategies that lead to better control of your time
- How to make deadlines work for you—and your team
- If setting priorities can help avoid important task being left undone
- How better delegating is one of the most important time management strategies of all – and how to do it more effectively
About the Presenter:
Christopher P. Martersteck, AIA, LEED AP, DBIA, AECPM has managed projects in the A/E Design and Construction Industry for 38+ years as part of a professional career that spans 42 years. As Vice President and Director of Project Management for several international architecture, engineering, planning, and construction firms, he has led and supported A/E/C teams in Project, Program and Construction Management as well as dozens of Design-Led Design-Build / Integrated Project Delivery engagements. Chris has also trained thousands of project managers in A/E/C industry best practices as a PSMJ Resources consultant, helping project leaders not only achieve individual success, but also helping them to better lead teams and maximize success for their firms and clients.